Another Crown Ltd masterpiece, the Leaning Post answers the request from a number of captains and owners that expressed their desire for a leaning post with two reasons stated:
- For vessels with limited space in the pilothouse where a full helm seat would not work, there is a need for a place to lean and steady the helmsman while underway.
- For those that prefer the helmsman not be seated while operating the vessel.
Some with space limitations have expressed a desire for a backrest support in the event they wish to sit on top of the Leaning Post, so we have developed a folding backrest option for the Leaning Post. It supports the lumbar area of the back and assists in stabilizing the helmsman while seated. When not in use, the backrest easily folds out of the way tucked between the two pedestals and above the footrest cross bar. To operate the backrest, simply pull and click it into rigid lock slots. No tools required.
Many yachts with adequate space choose matching Crown companion seats for their guests on either side of the Leaning Post.
With Crown Ltd being known the world over for its exceptional stainless steel fit, finish and rich upholstery detail, you can rest assured this is another masterpiece that will add visual impact and enduring value to your yacht. “Exceeding your expectations every time!”
- High-luster 3” stainless steel pedestals
- Millennium Bases
- Cross Bar Footrest
- Leaning Post cushion
- Vinyl upholstery
- Folding Backrest
- Leather – premium Spinneybeck Volo®
- C.O.M. – customers own or specified material
- 8” Deckplates – stainless steel
- Fitted Weathercover